Sport & Activitiy Service : In an increasing health conscious society, it is essential
that guests at any resort have at their disposal a wide
variety of sport facilities. Ramayana Resort Koh Chang
is aware of this growing trend and provides activities
to suit every type of fitness enthusiast.
morning swim in the Pra-U-Ma's Garden swimming pool
is an ideal way to begin the day. Ramayana Beach Terrace
has well-groomed sundeck and beach accessories service
to guests all day long. For the more adventurous sea-lover,
there is snorkeling equipment available. When the wind
is right, strike out on one of the many water sports.
There are several island surround the southern trips
of Koh Chang Island and the resort can arrange for day
trips to these islands to swim and explore.
If exercise is not on the agenda, therapeutic massages
are a pleasant way to unwind. Lying back and be pamperred.
The setting of the resort is the ideal for those who
want nothing but a peaceful rest from the hectic pace
of city life.
- Hemtirun private beach
- Outdoor swimming pool with the great tropical garden
- Jaguzzi and Chidren's Pool
- Thai Massage & Aroma treatment
- Library room
- Internet Service
Beach Terrace : The Resort's private
property situated on the Klong Prao - Chaiyachet beach,
5 minutes from the resort complimentary by the resort
- Secluded beach on the Ocean.
- Water Sports.
- Hemtirun Beach Terrace Restaurant provides informal
lunch, dinner offering Seafood, Asian and International
- Thai traditional massage on the beach
- Sundeck and hammock on the terrace
- Outdoors sports - Chess, Dart, Mountain Bicycles etc.
Conference Facilities : Perhaps the
most peaceful meeting venue in Koh Chang, The Lanka
Room at Ramayana Koh Chang Resort is fitted with all
the amenities to facilitate a high-profile conference.
The Lanka room is overlooking tropical
and Mountain View. The wall-to-wall windows provide
ample natural light as well as a unique backdrop for
any meeting, however formal or casual. The Staff at
Ramayana Koh Chang resort are dedicated to make every
meeting a success and can be relied upon to deliver
the quality right down to the minutest detail.
The Lanka room is 110 square meters
can be set up in any of 6 configurations to meet a particular
conference's needs. The configurations to choose from
- Classroom-three places per table, all facing front
- Board Meeting-with guests sitting around one large
- Hollow Square-with guest sitting around the square
- U-shape-same as square, with one end open
- Round of Ten-circular tables with places for ten at
- Theatre-Rows of seats without tables, facing a head